Virginia Falls, Nahanni National Park
A must-see for any visitor of Nahanni National Park. Enjoy a scenic flight up to the Northwest Territories. Visit one of Canada's largest waterfalls and learn about the founding of the country's first natural UNESCO world heritage site. Land at the falls, walk along the boardwalks, and enjoy a breathtaking lunch overlooking the falls.
- Enjoy a scenic flight en-route to the falls - Follow the famous Alaska Highway over BC's remote Northern Rocky Mountains, cross the mighty Liard River. Witness the vastness of the southeastern Yukon and the rugged Mackenzie Mountains.
- Boardwalk and falls - Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the well maintained boardwalk to a viewpoint and hear the thundering roar of the falls.
- Lunch at the falls - The roaring cataract is an unbeatable backdrop as you enjoy a picnic lunch (provided by us).
- Enjoy Muncho Lake - Easily fly with us to Virginia Falls on your journey along the Alaska Highway. Stay at Northern Rockies Lodge at Mile 462, enjoy premier dining and accommodation.
- Fly with Urs - Your bushpilot Urs has been flying guests into the Nahanni for over 35 years. Urs' vast experience in flying float planes to Nahanni and into the Northern Rocky Mountains gives you an opportunity to experience the Nahanni with a pilot who has flown thousands of hours in the vast wilderness of Northern Canada with his many stories.
We highly recommend that guests book 3 nights or more to ensure they fly-out on the best possible day of weather. Refunds due to poor weather conditions will be offered on pilot's discretion on flight portion only if 3 nights or more are booked, no refunds on shorter stays.
Virginia Falls Sightseeing (with landing and lunch at falls)
WITH MAIN LODGE ACCOMMODATION AND MEALS (dinner & breakfast) $1138.08* plus taxes per person
WITH DELUXE LAKE-SHORE RV CAMPSITE AND MEALS (dinner & breakfast) $1000.08* plus taxes per person
Virginia Falls Sightseeing (without landing, flight only)
$480 per person (must book two seats)