UPCOMING EVENTS 2017
Easter weekend April 16
Our annual Easter egg hunt for kids. Fun for the whole family, come enjoy the Easter weekend at Muncho Lake.
Exclusive BC Aerial Tour MAy 20
Our most unique, spectacular flight from Vancouver, BC to Muncho Lake, BC in
British Columbia’s remote Northern Rockies. Soar in the comfort of your private
floatplane and experience an eagles view of the Coast Mountain Range, Interior
Plateau, Williston Lake and the Muskwa-Kechika, BC’s largest protected area and
Provincial Park. Arrive at Muncho Lake, a stones throw South of the Yukon border.
As part of the activities to celebrate the 75th anniversary of the Alaska Highway, the Northern Rockies Lodge is proud to host the live performance called "Alaska Highway Road Show". This fun evening will feature sketches and music dating back to the 1940's. We look forward to this special evening performance in our dining room.
NEW YEARS CELEBRATION ON MUNCHO LAKE DECEMBER 31-JANUARY 1
Last year our New Year's event was fully booked, with 15 additional guests on a waiting list. We still have some prime rooms available for this years event. Please book online. Come Celebrate New years eve with us! Join our annual New Years Bash on Muncho lake, enjoy a gourmet dinner, fireworks display, champagne toast and more...
We've got a busy show schedule this spring, stop by for a chat as we attend the following shows:
- BC hunting and Fishing show, Abbotsford Booth #425 March 3-5, 2017
- Vancouver Outdoor Adventure and Travelshow, Vancouver convention center Booth #1211 March 4-5, 2017
- Aqua-Fisch, Messe Friedrichshafen (Germany) Booth #A7-237 March 10-12, 2017
- Vancouver Customer Appreciation day, Pitt Meadows March 25-26, 2017
- Fort St John Tradeshow April 7-9, 2017
- Yukon Tradeshow, Whitehorse May 5-7, 2017
- Fort Nelson Tradeshow May 6-7, 2017