Fly-in Fishing Adventures (Late May - Early October)
Experience a pristine, remote fly-in fishing adventure in the Muskwa Kechika wilderness that surrounds Muncho Lake. What's great about fishing in our region is our high rate of success. Spin cast or fly fish for arctic grayling, lake trout, northern pike, bull trout (dolly varden), rainbow trout and walleye. Be the only angler around for hundreds of miles, not only allowing the streams to produce great trophy fishing but also give the peace and serenity you are looking for in a day adventure on your stopover along the Alaska Highway.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Terrain. Unparalleled access to over 50,000 square miles of unspoiled mountain lakes and streams in Northern British Columbia
- The "Experience". There are few lakes and streams left on the planet that are as untouched as the ones found in the Northern Rocky Mountains and Muskwa-Kechika Wilderness. It is not all about the fish, but also about the peace and serenity of nature.
- Reputation. Your pilot and guide, Urs, has been operating these fishing adventures in Northern BC for over 35 years
- Location. Fly-in to great fishing while staying at the best lodging and dining at Northern Rockies Lodge while traveling the Alaska Highway
- Transport. Over Otter and Caravan floatplanes are the best in their class, bringing you and your friends into the most remote lakes and streams in North America with ease and comfort.
We recommend a minimum of 3 nights to ensure guests fly-out on the best day of weather. Minimum 2 anglers per booking.
Guided Fly-in Fishing
$590 (CAD) per person, per day, plus accommodation
Hotel or RV Tour Combo Special: Book a fly-in fishing adventure and save up to $20 off per night on a room or $15 off per night on a RV site. Includes a return flight from Muncho Lake to a remote mountain lake, guided fishing, shorelunch, boats, motors and fishing gear.
3 Nights Accommodation (with Breakfast and Dinner) and Full-Day Fishing special
Starting at $978 (CAD) pp with a hotel room, $821 pp with a RV site
Discounted accommodation rate with fishing. Includes 3 nights stay in your choice of a cabin, room or camping site, American mealplan (Breakfast and dinner) and 1 day guided fly in fishing. Tour the Northern Rocky Mountains with our float planes on your very own fishing adventure. Shorelunch, boats, motors and fishing gear is included in the price.
7 NIGHT / 8 DAY ALL-INCLUSIVE FLY-IN FISHING PACKAGE FROM VANCOUVER
All inclusive stay at the Northern Rockies Lodge with accommodation in one of our beautiful lakeshore chalets. Fly out daily to a remote mountain lake with your guide and pilot experiencing some of the best freshwater fishing northern BC has to offer. Take a pick of our over 70 floatplane accessed lakes or streams and ceatch the trophy fish of your dreams.