Fly-in Fishing Adventures (May - Oct)
Experience a pristine, remote fly-in fishing adventure in the Muskwa Kechika wilderness that surrounds Muncho Lake. What's great about fishing in our region is our high rate of success. Spin cast or fly fish for arctic grayling, lake trout, northern pike, bull trout (dolly varden), rainbow trout and walleye. Be the only angler around for hundreds of miles, not only allowing the streams to produce great trophy fishing but also give the peace and serenity you are looking for in a day adventure on your stopover along the Alaska Highway.
Hotel or RV Tour Combo Special: Book a tour and save up to $20 off per night on a room or $5 off per night with a RV with a day of fishing.
WHAT SETS US APART:
- Terrain. Unparalleled access to over 50,000 square miles of unspoiled mountain lakes and streams in Northern British Columbia
- The "Experience". There are few lakes and streams left on the planet that are as untouched as the ones found in the Northern Rocky Mountains and Muskwa-Kechika Wilderness. It is not all about the fish, but also about the peace and serenity of nature.
- Reputation. Your pilot and guide, Urs, has been operating these fishing adventures in Northern BC for over 35 years
- Location. Fly-in to great fishing while staying at the best lodging and dining at Northern Rockies Lodge while traveling the Alaska Highway
- Transport. Over Otter and Caravan floatplanes are the best in their class, bringing you and your friends into the most remote lakes and streams in North America with ease and comfort.
Can book online between May 28th and Oct 15th. Fishing guests must also book with a room or RV site with us.
We recommend a minimum of 3 nights to ensure guests fly-out on the best day of weather. Minimum 2 anglers per booking.
Guided Fly-in Fishing
$590 per person, per day, plus accommodation
Hotel or RV Tour Combo Special: Book a fly-in fishing adventure and save up to $20 off per night on a room or $5 off per night on a RV site. Includes a return flight from Muncho Lake to a remote mountain lake, guided fishing, shorelunch, boats, motors and fishing gear.
3 Nights Accommodation and Full-Day Fishing special
Starting at $815 pp with a hotel room, $655 pp with a RV site
Discounted room rate with fishing. Includes 3 nights stay in the accommodation of your choice and 1 day guided fly in fishing tour into the Northern Rocky Mountains with our float planes. A guide, shorelunch, boats, motors and fishing gear is included in the price.
or fish for the week, All-Inclusive
When fishing for the day ain't enough
- Full week of guided, fly-in fishing fun for you and your friends on the remote northern frontier
- Includes daily three course meals with an exclusive Swiss-inspired dinner menu in the Bushpilot's Lounge
- Exclusive waiter / waitress for service
- Upgrade to luxurious Deluxe Lakeshore Chalet located directly on Muncho Lake
- We handle fishing license registration for you
- Option to include airfare from Vancouver, Canada with all transfers to Northern Rockies Lodge
4 Nights / 5 day All-Inclusive Fishing Package (includes 3 fishing fly-outs)
$US2500 ($3200 CAD) pp from Muncho Lake
$US3300 ($4200 CAD) pp with all transfers from Vancouver
7 Nights / 8 day All-Inclusive Fishing Package (includes 6 fishing fly-outs)
$US3800 ($4800 CAD) pp from Muncho Lake
$US4500 ($5800 CAD) pp with all transfers from Vancouver
Packages built for your companions whom do not fish, must be accompanied by a fishing guest
4 Nights / 5 day Companion Package
$950 CAD pp from Muncho Lake
$1950 CAD pp with all transfers from Vancouver
7 Nights / 8 day Companion Package
$1600 CAD pp from Muncho Lake
$2600 CAD pp with all transfers from Vancouver